Royal Caribbean announced some Winter 2021-2022 itinerary changes. Changes that far in advance prove how far ahead cruise lines have to plan,, and even though these dates seem like a lifetime from now, there are guests booked on the effected cruises.
Related: Shop for your next Royal Caribbean cruise at Dream Vacations by Jen and Joel
Related: The Value of a Travel Agent in 2020 and Beyond
Statement from Royal Caribbean (October 21, 2020):
Today, we are announcing updates to our 2021-2022 winter sailings that include a refreshed line-up of ships and itineraries in the Caribbean, Australia, and New Zealand. The adapted schedule – informed by market research and valuable feedback from guests and travel partners around the world – adds variety in departure ports and itinerary lengths.Royal Caribbean
Winter 2021-2022 Changes in The Caribbean
- Explorer of the Seas®, originally scheduled to sail from Miami, will call San Juan, Puerto Rico home for the season, and sail 7-night Southern Caribbean itineraries.
- Freedom of the Seas® will move from San Juan to the world’s cruise capital of Miami and strengthen short Caribbean escapes with 3- and 4-night cruises to The Bahamas & Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- Radiance of the Seas® originally planned to sail from Brisbane, Australia will opt for 5- and 9-night sailings from sunny Miami.
Winter 2021-2022 Changes in Australia
- Serenade of the Seas® will make the voyage from Vancouver, British Columbia, to Sydney, her homeport through February 2022. Guests can choose to embark on 12- to 15-night cruises around the South Pacific to Fiji and New Zealand or take a short break in Melbourne and around Australia’s east coast.
- Quantum of the Seas® is now slated to sail from Brisbane, Australia, offering various cruises that range from 3-night weekday getaways to 7- to 9-night adventures throughout the South Pacific.
If you’re booked on cruises impacted by these 2021-2022 winter itinerary changes, reach out to me for unbiased information, advice, and assistance booking or rebooking using the contact form or calling me: 844-483-6669.
About the Author
Joel is a co-owner of JJ Travel Associates (a Dream Vacations franchise), blogger-in-chief at JoelKnowsTravel.com, lover of all things travel (especially UNESCO World Heritage Sites), wannabe comedian, and the person you should call if you're thinking of planning a vacation.