Royal Caribbean announced its return to Alaska in 2021 (making them the next cruise line along with Holland America and princess to prove me wrong) with two amazing ships, Ovation of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas.
Royal Return to Alaska in 2021 statement
Royal Caribbean returns to Alaska with two fan favorites sailing from Seattle. Serenade of the Seas® begins July 19, 2021 from her new homeport of Seattle, and the biggest ship in the region, Ovation of the Seas®, returns August 13, 2021.
Plan a return to Alaska cruise with peace of mind knowing that all crew members and vacationers 16 years of age or older will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and everyone 12 or older after August 1, 2021. Those underage will receive a test prior to sailing. These measures are part of our commitment to the health and safety of every guest, crew member and community visited. The measures will be evaluated and updated as public health circumstances evolve.Royal Caribbean
With Royal’s return to Alaska in 2021 there have been some changes Serenade’s original schedule as well as to other itineraries in the fleet.
Serenade of the Seas, previously departing Vancouver on Sundays, will now homeport from Seattle, sailing a 7-night roundtrip itinerary departing on Mondays.
- Impacted Sailing Window: July 18 – September 19, 2021
- Booked guests will be automatically transferred to the Seattle sailing that departs one day after their original sail date
- Should this new option no longer work, booked guests will have 2-weeks to request a refund (Cruise with Confidence guests will have the value of their certificate added back to their Crown and Anchor account.).
Additional Cancelled Sailings
The sailings noted below have been cancelled as we work to ensure a safe return to cruising in Alaska.
- Radiance of the Seas: July 2 – September 24, 2021
- Serenade of the Seas: July 4 and 11, 2021
- Ovation of the Seas: July 2 – August 6, 2021
Get started planning your next vacation. Call Joel (844-483-6669).