The day we’ve been waiting for is here! Royal Caribbean cruises from NJ are back beginning September 5th, 2021. So many people living in NJ, NY, CT, and PA have been clamoring for cruises from the east coast. Anyone from these states who are aching to get on a cruise have been wondering when they’d be sailing from NJ again. For those of us living in the area, sailing from Bayonne, NJ cuts the cost (no airfare!), cuts the frustration (no airplanes!), and makes life so much easier.
We continue to leverage the guidance from health experts to assist in our safe and gradual operational return. Before the end of 2021, a total of 21 Royal Caribbean ships will have returned to the high seas, leaving 4 to make their restart in 2022. Please be sure to thoroughly read the enclosed information, as well as the supporting documents – inclusive of a return-to-service “ship timeline” to help lay everything out in a digestible format (link below). In addition to our return-to-service dates by ship, our restart plan also consists of sailing cancellations, as well as redeployments. Please leverage the attached sailing list to add additional clarity to canceled sail dates.Royal Caribbean
Return to Service Ships / Start Dates
NEW! 2021 Restarts:
- Oasis of the Seas (BYE) – September 5, 2021 <– Sailing from NJ!
- Liberty of the Seas (GAL) – October 3, 2021
- Explorer of the Seas (SJU) – November 7, 2021
- Navigator of the Seas (LAX) – November 19, 2021
- Grandeur of the Seas (BGI) – December 5, 2021
- Brilliance of the Seas (TPA) – December 16, 2021
- Enchantment of the Seas (BWI) – December 23, 2021
NEW! 2022 Restarts:
- Vision of the Seas (FLL) – January 24, 2022
- Voyager of the Seas (BCN | CPH) – April 15, 2022
- Radiance of the Seas (YVR|SWD) – April 29, 2022
- Rhapsody of the Seas (ROM | ATH) – May 23, 2022
With every restart announcement like this, are corresponding redeployments and cancellations. Booked guests currently confirmed on the below sailings will be automatically moved to the corresponding sailing on the newly redeployed ship. Should guests no longer wish to sail due to this change, refunds can be requested through August 24, 2021.
- Brilliance of the Seas departing Oct 16 – Dec 6, 2021 to be moved to like-for-like sailing on Serenade of the Seas departing Tampa (Dec 6 sailing now 4N vs prior 5N sailing)
- Radiance of the Seas departing Oct 1, 2021 to be moved to Serenade of the Seas on same sail date (now 13N sailing vs. prior 14N sailing)
- Rhapsody of the Seas departing Dec 14, 2021 – Feb 19, 2022 to be moved to like-for-like sailing on Serenade of the Seas departing Tampa
- Brilliance of the Seas departing Tampa: Sep 4 – Oct 11, 2021; Dec 11, 2021, and Mar 28 – Apr 25, 2022
- Enchantment of the Seas departing Baltimore: Sep 4 – Dec 11, 2021
- Vision of the Seas departing San Juan/Fort Lauderdale: Sep 5, 2021 – Jan 14, 2022
- Liberty of the Seas departing Galveston: Sep 26, 2021
- Radiance of the Seas departing Miami: Oct 15, 2021 – Apr 10, 2022
- Anthem of the Seas Transatlantic departing Southampton: Oct 20, 2021
- Serenade of the Seas departing Sydney: Oct 24, 2021 – Feb 27, 2022
- Ovation of the Seas departing Sydney: Oct 27, 2021 – Apr 10, 2022
- Explorer of the Seas departing San Juan: Oct 31, 2021
- Harmony of the Seas Transatlantic departing Barcelona: Oct 31, 2021
- Rhapsody of the Seas departing Tampa: Feb 26 – Apr 16, 2022
As with previous Covid-19 related cancellations, Royal Caribbean’s Cruise with Confidence offers guests flexible options. Guests may “lift and shift” to a similar reservation (same itinerary and stateroom category) the following year while keeping the same price and promotional offers, accept a future cruise credit of 125%, or request a refund.
For (free!) unbiased information, advice, and assistance with your next getaway call Joel (844-483-6669). Or, if you prefer to find the best deals online and still benefit from the service and support of a travel advisor book your next cruise at JJTravelAssociates.com