Princess Cancels Cruises Through December 31, 2020
Princess has decided to extend its voluntary suspension of cruises following the most recent announcement from the CDC. With this announcement, Princess cancels cruises through the end of 2020 along with the other major cruise lines.
All guests currently booked on these canceled voyages will receive:
- 100% value of cruise fare paid as a refundable Future Cruise Credit (FCC)
- Bonus non-refundable FCC equal to 25% of the cruise fare paid
- FCC minimum of $100 per person (minimum varies by FCC currency: $100USD, $100CAD)
- This requires no action from you. Use Future Cruise Credits on any voyage booked by May 1, 2022.
- Alternatively, you may also request a 100% refund (instead of FCC) of all money paid on your booking using the online form at the Princess website by December 15, 2020.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, prepaid excursions, special service items, or Princess Vacation Protection will be refunded.