Norwegian Cruise Lines announced changes to 1st quarter, 2021 itineraries on Norwegian Joy and Norwegian Encore.
Statement from Norwegian:
As a result of some changes to the redeployment of our fleet, we will be canceling six itineraries in Q1 of 2021. This includes three voyages on Norwegian Joy and three voyages on Norwegian Encore.Norwegian Cruise Line
Affected Norwegian Joy Voyages:
- January 31, 2021
- February 12, 2021
- February 16, 2021
Affected Norwegian Encore Voyages:
- January 16, 2021
- February 1, 2021
- March 1, 2021
NCL’s Offer To Guests Affected By These Cancelations
- A full refund of the fare paid will be automatically returned to the form of payment provided at the time of reservation. NCL will automatically process the refund within 30 business days.
- For reservations paid via a previously issued Future Cruise Credit (FCC), 100% of the FCC used will be automatically re-applied to the guest’s Latitudes account. The FCC will be automatically added to the Latitudes account by October 14, 2020.
- A 10% discount future cruise credit for all affected bookings can be used for up to one year from the date of issue and can be applied towards any of our currently published sailings through December 31, 2022.
- October 14, 2020 – When FCC will be automatically added to the Latitudes account.
- December 31, 2022 – Sailing deadline to use the discount future cruise credit, which must be booked up to one year from date of issue.
For unbiased information, advice, and assistance, use the contact form or call Joel at 844-483-6669.
About the Author
Joel is a co-owner of JJ Travel Associates (a Dream Vacations franchise), blogger-in-chief at JoelKnowsTravel.com, lover of all things travel (especially UNESCO World Heritage Sites), wannabe comedian, and the person you should call if you're thinking of planning a vacation.